Friday 22 November 2013

Famous Heart Broken Quotes


"Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering."

"Some people pass through our lives for a season to teach us lessons that could never be learned if they stayed".

"To him I was just another chapter in his story. But to me, he was my entire book"

"I don't know why they call it heartbreak. When it feels like every part of my body's broken"

"In my story you're the villain. But in my heart, you're still the reigning King".

"I love crying in the rain. because when i do, no one can hear the pain".

"Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don't even deserve to be an issue in your life"

"Because I still love him. You can't just turn love off. You still feel it".

No comments:

Post a Comment